Marine Big 5 Tour for 45% less!
Join us this Holiday Season and spoil your family with an exhilarating Marine Big 5 adventure around the Dyer Island ecosystem in Gansbaai, Western Cape.
Special Rate valid for South African Citizens only. T's & C's apply.
Adults: R830 p/p
Children: R330 p/p
Infants: R30 p/p
*R30 p/p Conservation Fee included.
- Stand a chance to view the sharks in the shallows, whales and dolphins in the bay, 60 000 seals on Geyser Rock and endangered African penguins on Dyer Island.
- Included in your tour is a visit to the African Penguin & Seabird Sanctuary to learn about the special process of penguin rehabilitation.
- We are looking forward to make your marine dream come true this Christmas.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid to South African Citizens only. ID should be presented on arrival as proof of residency.
- Child rate valid to ages 5 – 11 years, infants free of charge 0- 4 years. Adults 12+ years.
- All trips are weather and tide dependant and launch times may vary accordingly from those stated. Your launch time will be confirmed the day before.
- We work with nature, wildlife sightings cannot be guaranteed.
- A 100% upfront credit card payment will confirm all bookings. Payments can be made online when making a reservation.
- No shows and cancellation within 7 days of departure – 100% cancellation fee. A full refund will be considered on merit, by management, in the event of illness, hospitalization, accident or death, upon receipt of proof thereof. A full refund will be granted should the activity be cancelled due to weather conditions in the interest of safety, prior to the trip.
- Guests must sign an indemnity form prior to the activity thereby acknowledging that the activity is undertaken at own risk. Any unaccompanied minor (under 18 years of age) requires the indemnity to be signed by a parent/legal guardian prior to the activity.